Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! We had a very nice day here. The boys tried very hard to let me sleep a little longer which was much appreciated. Then Patrick couldn't contain himself anymore and wheeled in a suitcase (carry on size) telling me there was a surprize inside. He was SO excited. So I got up and he was able to give me (well open for me) my gifts. I received the suitcase with perfume, shower gel, and other shower items. Very sweet. I LOVE it! My boys did a good job. Mike and Patrick changed the oil in the Pathfinder. I'm sure Patrick was a HUGE help! :) We were able to go for a late lunch to BJs Brewery which was very good. Even got a Mother's Day gift there-a coupon for a free dessert next time. Then we headed to my parents' house. Mike and Patrick and Auntie Mel went into the pool. Unfortunately I could only put my feet in. (Hope to get in this week.) They had a good time. Patrick and I took Cabo (their dog) for a walk and then came home later this evening. All in all it was a very nice day! Thank you Mike and Patrick for making Mother's Day special!!! :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm glad you had a great day. I had a good day as well.

Mike and Annette said...

It does my heart good to see that my son is so sweet about Mothers day. His dad's comment to me on Mothers day is usually. 'Your not my mother'. I guess that is my fault, I say to him on MANY occasions that I am indeed not his mother. Still, when he is in town for mothers day, ( a rare thing these past few years because of division meetings) he usually does something nice for me.