Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boogers/Winking

Patrick and I were sitting in the chair yesterday morning. He was sniffing. I asked him why he was sniffing and his response was "So I can get my boogers to sneeze." He was SO serious which made it all the more funny. Then yesterday afternoon after his class we saw his Ahoy, Mateys teacher in the lobby. She was telling me that the other day Patrick was playing across the room from where she was. She caught his eye. He kind of looked at her wondering if she was going to say something, if he'd done something wrong. She didn't say anything, but just continued to watch him. He then WINKED at her. She said she had all to do to contain her laughter.

2 comments:

Mike and Annette said...

Loved the story!! That boy is a delight! I cant wait to be able to retell it to my friends. The winking is a hoot. I wonder what he was thinking?? Dama loves you Patrick!!

Chet and Gini said...

Sounds like he has inherited onery-ness from someone!