Thursday, July 27, 2006

I wish I had my camera with me

Today - as I was driving home on one of the freeway's here in Phoenix I saw one of the sites that make you think about who we are hiring in government agencies. There was a large flat bed in front of me with a few large packages on it. I noticed two crates on the back. As I got closer, I realized that the two crates were from the US Post office. They are the crates you often see sitting in the corner of post office - the white ones with no cover, handle holes on each side and they say "Property of US Post Office" on front and back. As I passed near the truck, I noticed it was also a US Post office Truck.

Made me wonder - did they put these two open top crates on the back of this truck full of mail when they started out their trip? If so, the mail for several people is now spread all over some highway on the west side of Phoenix.

Dan - Since I know you read this this is not a knock on US postal workers in general . . . just these two morons. I hope it wasn't my Million dollar check from publisher's clearinghouse.

MPO

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yike! What the?