Thursday, July 20, 2006

Family Night at Preschool

Tonight was Family Night at the preschool Patrick will be attending. He'll be part of the San Tan Montessori school which starts August 1st. Our baby is going to SCHOOL! Anyway, Mike and I weren't able to take him so my parents took him. They said he just walked around and observed and took everything in. He obviously impressed a couple of the girls already as they made it a point to say good-bye to him. Patrick and I met with his teacher, Miss Danielle, yesterday. She is very sweet. I am excited about the year and a little nervous too. I know it will be good though. I know the directors as well as the music teacher which was a major draw for me. Patrick is excited to go to school I think. It will be good for him.

1 comment:

Chet and Gini said...

He'll have a great time