Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yuck Already

Is anyone else sick of the phrase "TomKat"? There is nothing cute about this combination of two names using the first name of husband and the first three letters of wife. Here is what it would look like for several members of family and friends:

MikeAng
MikeAnn
ChrisTri
KentKat
TerryMis
MikeMar
JamesMic
GregJac

Ever hope someone get a divorce? I hope these two do so I don't have to hear the phrase TomKat anymore. I swear the next time I hear it I am going to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Hah hah so funny. It really is sick isn't it? I actually think KentKat might take off!

Chet and Gini said...

The scary part is there are people out there who actually care. Reminds me of the characters in "Zits" - RichandAmy. No separate identities. Although I think either CheGin or GinChe are pretty cool - kind of exotic!

Mike and Annette said...

I am sick of Tom Cruise, to bad too, because I used to like him and his movies. Now, uck! just another sorry guy trying to hide his real age by using some poor stupid young girl. Like the old joke, if you want to appear younger, rent younger kids.