Sunday, September 30, 2007

420 . . . 421 . . . 422 . . .


Brett Favre. No matter what your team affiliation is you have to respect his accomplishments. His greatest attribute is how much he appears to love playing the game. When he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame they will talk about how much fun he had playing the game. A true competitor. I may be biased but it is not a stretch to say that what Brett Favre has given to the NFL equates to what Michael Jordan gave to the NBA. (Shut up Bear fans - your team is 1-3 so we know you have to over sensationalize your past accomplishments. How many quaterbacks have you had since Brett Favre has been in the league . . . zero. Now why don't you go listen to your Super Bowl Shuffle record again while you wipe the dust off your picture of the Fridge.)



Obviously, my team affiliation is the Green Bay Packers. So this is extra sweet. You can see he has truly motivated this very young team. The best record today . . . 4-0. Will it last ? Who knows but even the football announcers cannot say anything bad about what Brett is doing to motivate these young players. And beating the Vikings in the dome is a sweet feeling. The struggles in that place have never been a secret. Pat E. - when driving across that river to go to work - make sure to wave that big "G" flag proudly. And ask them to put their purple flags with an ugly version of Heidi at half mast.


Too bad for Vikings Fans again. My rivalry with my neighbor continues . . . .

I found this message today. It made me laugh.


2 comments:

Missy said...

I too am very happy for Brett - I am enjoying their winning streak.

Katy said...

I think its great too!
Pack is 4 and 0!
Wow. I wish my Hawks weren't soo disappointing this year. But I hold on- just like we do for our Cubbies!