Friday, August 17, 2007

4 Months Old






Our baby is growing. Many firsts have happened this week. On Sunday Daddy let him taste melon at breakfast. Then at dinner Nana fed him mashed potatoes. He liked those! He also "watched" the Packers for the 1st time. That night he had cereal for the first time. The cereal is going pretty well. He is eating it at night and getting the hang of it. To celebrate his four month mark we visited the Doctor. He has his first full blown cold. It is a dandy! All in his poor little nose. Let's just say that sleeping last night wasn't good for either of us. He seems better now and hopefully that will continue. His fever has come down which pleases me. He weighed in at 13 pounds 11.5 ounces. He proceeded to pee all over my shirt right after he was weighed as we walked back to the room. That's the first time he's peed on me! Hopefully his cold will leave quickly. Makes me sad to see my baby sick!



3 comments:

Mike and Annette said...

I love the new pictures. It's funny how he looks like Patrick, yet he doesn't look like Patrick. I think people will be able to see they are brothers. I wish I could be there to see his little personality coming out.

Chet and Gini said...

Ditto on the pics. I'm not sure I've seen a baby with so many different "looks" Hope he gets over his cold soon

Rissa said...

Hope you all get some rest soon