Monday, July 30, 2007

First Day of School






Patrick had his first day of preschool for the 07-08 school year. He is at San Tan Montessori again, but in a new classroom with a new teacher. Ms. Teresa seems awesome so far and I am excited about the new year. Many of his friends from last year are in same class with him again. In fact, his best buddy, Evan is in there! He will attend Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings. So Aaron and I will have about 3 hours together! I think today went well. He came home covered in FLOUR! They had a flour sifting activity. That meant more laundry for Mom as he couldn't keep that shirt on and had to change. You'll notice the Bengals jersey he wore for his first day. (Compliments of Uncle Bernie and Aunt Teri)


2 comments:

Mike and Annette said...

Looks like a good start to the new school year. I can hardly beleive that it has started already!??
Have a wonderful year, Patrick!

Joe said...

Mike-

Just kind of linking through and commenting on your comment...

Indeed I did have an IPA at the Great Dane!

That is an integral part to any visit to Madison for me, as you well know.

I hope all is well with you, bud. (It looks like it is from the blog.)

-Joe