Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Tribute to The Dads in our lives


Even though I probably haven't admitted it enough, to my dad who is probably the #1 influence in my life. He has taught me the most of anyone.

To Angie's Dad without whose guidance and big heart, I wouldn't be married to the best woman in the world.


And the 4 musketeers. The four of us became dads together. We are a constant reminder to our kids of how to keep playing and keep it fun.

There are others whose pictures haven't been posted and they are only left out for lack of space and time. However, each of you is important in your own way so today we salute you all.

2 comments:

Katy said...

The closer we come to entering the phase of life in which we remember our own parents the more appreciation and understanding we gain.

Mike and Annette said...

Thank you for the comment, but I learn from you as well. Love Dad.