Saturday, February 10, 2007

More about Christmas



Would you believe we just put the Christmas Decorations away???? I guess we never wanted to season to end. Christmas Eve was spend at Nana and Papa's. Then all of Angie's Family came to our house for Chrismas day. Santa was very generous as you can see. Grandma and Grandpa Obert showed up a few days later and it was Christmas all over again. They also spent New Years Eve with us. Overall, it was a very nice holiday season this year but we certainly have started of 2007 running. Our News Years resolution??? . . . How about get the house ready for the new baby?? What are yours?

3 comments:

Chet and Gini said...

I would like to continue to stay fit, pay off all my bills other than my mortgage (I've had that one for about 28 years!)and most importantly I would like to work on being a better person. Love more, gossip less and see the opportunites God puts before me.

Katy said...

I have had the same objectives for the last 3-4 years.. They are as follows:
1. Write and draw more in my journal
2. Drink more water
3. Lose weight through decreased consumption of calories and increased physical activity
4. Ride my bike to work.
5. Visit Europe with Kent
6. Earn more
7. Enjoy more personal time
8. Worry less
9. Take more dog walks
10. Let more roll off my back

Chet and Gini said...

I'm surprised and disappointed. I thought you would get more resolutions!