Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Father's Day!






Happy Father's Day! Wishing you all a day filled with the things you enjoy most!
Thanks so much for all you do and all you are. You are such an important part of our lives. We love you!




"Walk alongside me daddy and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn that I don't yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best at home, at school, at play.
Every child needs a gentle hand to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me daddy - we have a long way to go."

2 comments:

Chet and Gini said...

Love the pictures - but you really do need to learn to turn them - I'm getting a crick in my neck. You probably have a program on you computer to edit photos - may even have come with the camera. When you look at a photo on your computer look under edit, image or view. Then you should see something that allows you to rotate it. If you can't find it - let me know what program opens up. I use several different ones at home and work, maybe I can figure it out for you. Good luck!

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Finally figured something out. Now they are rotated.